Low-carb lager drink Ultra Dragon Fruit peach has become prominent among the drinkers. With a combination of light alcohol, dragon fruit, and fresh peaches, the drink offers calories lower than Lime Cactus flavour. Consumption of this drink has been proven healthy for the human body. It is noteworthy to mention that this drink mainly consumed by the patients of alcoholism to replace alcohol for better.
Introduction to Michelob Ultra
It is a light alcohol taste that comes from the 1800s. Around the 1900s, it has grasped the official space among the bars and alcohol stores overseas. Today, this alcohol brand has introduced categories of drinks. It is one of the categories of drinks.
How much ABV is Michelob Ultra Dragon Fruit Peach? It allows the ecstasy of the alcohol for flow in the human body at a healthy ABV of 4%. For the reader’s information, each alcoholic beverage introduced by Michelob Ultra contains ABV and beer calories at different levels.
How much beer calories per 12 ounces of Michelob Ultra Dragon Fruit Peach? It contains 95 calories per 12 ounces of the drink. Over and above, Michelob Ultra 19th Hole Light Tea and Lemonade is also light beer. How many calories ABV it contains? See here.
Today, in this blog, we are presenting the facts about Michelob Ultra Peach. It is quite an impressive drink which is acknowledged for low alcohol content and sweet & salty flavor. Let’s dig into the facts that you may not know about this branded beverage Co.
Facts about Michelob Ultra Dragon Fruit Peach
Michelob Ultra Light Cider is highly compared to the peach flavoured drink. Although the quality of both drinks remains the same, the taste is quite distant. Let’s take a glimpse of what makes Michelob Dragon Fruit peach drink special—
- High Carb and Low Protein: On the one hand where Michelob Ultra Dragon Fruit peach is known for low-carb nutrition quality. On the other hand, nutritionists call it a high carb and low protein drink comparably. This is because fruit peach drink by Michelob contains only 1g of protein and 5g of Carbs. These nutrition calculations are according to 12 ounces of drink per 95g of beer calories.
- Over 40 minute’s workout to burn calories: An alcohol fanatic can consume more than 95 calories via consuming it. However, to lower the alcohol content impact on the body, burning the beer calories are significant. Do you know how to burn beer calories? Well! To burn 95 calories at a time, one needs to keep the body in motion for longer than 40 minutes.
- 10-15 minutes of Bicycling
- 10-15 minutes of Jogging
- 30-40 minutes of household work
By following the above schedule of body motion, one can recover from the short-term impact of alcohol content. It is noteworthy to mention that Pomegranate Raspberry ABV calories are equivalent to the peach flavour of the beverage. Thus, this workout also works for similar brands of alcohol Company.
- Summer Afternoon Sipper: For those who have not tasted this fantastic yet light drink, they must! The alcoholic beverage tastes lighter than low-alcohol content beer. Imagine how amazing it would feel to be able to sip Ultra famous beer in the afternoon with facing any unfortunate health impacts.
Yes, it is noteworthy to mention that it contains only 4% of Alcohol by volume. It means the blood alcohol concentration (BAC) does not increase more than 0.02% which is legal. Thus, in other words, it is a summer afternoon sipper.
- Retired Alcoholic Beverage: Once upon a time, Michelob Ultra Dragon Fruit peach had been declared as a retired alcoholic beverage. Other drinks like Michelob Ultra Amber with light beer flavor were competing. However, the fanatics of Dragon fruit peach of Michelob Ultra bring and enjoy the updated taste of the drink again in 2008.
Today, Michelob Ultra Dragon Fruit Peach has been served in bars. It is part of light beers that are consumed by those who are adapting healthy drinking habits.
“Cheers to Michelob Ultra Dragon Fruit Peach!”