IBC root beer reviews as the solid gold drink in the world that reminds alcohol consumers of old and classic times. I know! It is the best feeling in the world to relive the memories of youth. Well! It has become the source of it. How? This A-rated drink has the caramel shade and texture akin to the carbonated water mixed with sugar. Are you feeling excited to know more? Do not worry! We have more. Let’s introduce you to the Root beer, the classics of all time!
Introduction To The IBC Root Beer
It is a prominent drink in the beverage industry. It has been discovered back in the early 1900s by the Independent Breweries Company. The legacy of the drink this spirit was owned by the Griesedieck family in St. Louis in Missouri. To the reader’s surprise, the Independent breweries company struggled to survive during the prohibition of the alcohol industry. It closed down in the end.
- Did IBC Root manufacturing close down?: Well! No, the trademark of this beverage has been taken over by the Kranzberg family and the manufacturing of the prominent drink continued. After that, the in-depth goodwill of this lager had been passed to the Northwestern Bottling Company that was owned by the Kranzberg family.
- Continuous passing of IBC Root Beer Trademark: Around the 1930s, the Shugart family purchased the legacy of this drink and associated it with their Brewing Company known as the National Bottling Company. It is noteworthy to mention that IBC beer caffeine comes from the Era of World War Second. That’s right! it fought to keep its legacy. During this Era in 1976, Taylor beverages purchased it’s trademark. In 1980, it passed to the Seven-up Company upon purchase. In between 1986 to 2008 it skipped from one Company to another. Its trademark had been purchased by Dr. Pepper and Seven-up Company upon the business merges.
The merged business later had taken over by Cadbury Schweppes American Beverages in 1995. In 2008, Dr. Pepper Snapple Group purchased its trademark back. Now only this, by the year 2016, modification of IBC Root has busted the alcohol industry when it had been given the touch of cane sugar. It was a replacement for corn syrup as one of the beverage ingredients.
What is in IBC Root beer?
The main ingredients of beer include—
- Carbonated water
- Corn syrup—for sweet-exotic brewing of the root beer
- Cane Sugar—for cane flavor zing of the root beer
- Caramel color—for an attentive color of the drink that gives Goosebumps
- Sodium Benzoate—for transferring medicinal properties to the beer
- Artificial flavors—for A-rated texture and tang of the drink
- Natural flavors—to generate a hint of nature and eco-friendly tang to the drink
- Food Starch—to protect the alcohol consumer for extra generated appetite
- Citric Acid—freshly squeezed lemon to transfer antioxidant properties
Are there calories in the IBC Root beer bottle?
Do you follow a diet? If yes! Well, you can try IBC Diet beer. One bottle of this lager contains 160 grams of calories. It is a low-calorie amount and quite recommendable in the alcohol industry. Low-calorie drink allows the body to stay confident and in motion without losing any capacity for physical activity.
What is the alcohol content of IBC Root beer?
Alcohol content or Alcohol by Volume defines the amount or percent of pure ethanol added to an alcoholic beverage. Are you wondering how high you are getting on ABV? Do not worry! If your preference is this beer, you are on a healthier platform. It is because it’s abv amounts to 5.9%. One bottle contains 12 fluid ounces. Hence, one bottle of it contains approx 0.8 fluid ounces of pure ethanol.
It’s alcohol percentage is healthy and prevents the consumer from the risk of alcoholism. How? It only immunes your body system against very low alcohol value. It disallows the body to consume higher ABV alcoholic drink in one go.
Is IBC Root beer caffeine-free?
The consistency of caffeine and it is highly questioned by the consumers. For the clarity of our users, no, it’s caffeine amount is 0.00 mg. It means that it does not contain any caffeine. It is a caffeine-free beer with no risk of generating rage and anxiety. Indeed, for women, It is recommended as it allows the human body to control and balance hormones. It’s caffeine-free property helps the brain to function properly and decrease the abnormal impact of intoxication.
Note: Caffeine substance is considered more harmful than alcohol content.
Is IBC Root Beer gluten-free?
Do you follow a gluten-free diet? If yes! You are lucky to learn at this platform that it is a gluten-free drink. Dr. Pepper Snapple Group’s prominent drink does not contain any Gluten.
This amazing property of this beer is that it helps the body to prevent the raging cholesterols. It increases the energy level up to 2 times and allows the body to remain healthy. Apart from this, one of the best advantages of the gluten-free drinks is it prevents the human body from celiac disease that is a skin abnormality.
What are the health benefits of IBC Root beer?
When it comes to IBC beer, it compliments once health by transferring less alcohol content into the bloodstreams. By consuming this beer, one can overcome the risk of alcohol use disorder which is common.
Let’s dig in deep now.
- Low alcohol content: As mentioned earlier, the IBC Root Beer ABV remains as low as 5.9% that allows the body to enjoy the ecstasy of the drink. With IBC Root beer, one has the advantage of drinking with becoming addicted to it. Hence, nothing is better than the IBC root beer with no discovered high-alcohol properties till now.
- Deducted risk of skin diseases: If you have read this with deep concentration, you might know that IBC Root beer is gluten-free. It protects the alcohol consumer against the generation of different skin allergies in the body. In the gone times, celiac disease has caught alcohol consumers all over the world due to the presence of gluten in it. To the readers’ surprise, gluten in eatable or drinkable items can highly affect the body. Besides this, any skin disease or allergy because of gluten does not come into notice at the first stage. Hence, replace your gluten-rich drink with gluten-free IBC Root beer drink today.
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular diseases: Do you take health for granted when it comes to alcohol? It is not something to take pride in. What to do? Replace your high-alcoholic beverage with caffeine and gluten-free IBC Root beer. Yes! It protects the human body against heart complications such as heart stroke, cardiac arrest and more. How? Well! It is important to note that IBC Root beer helps to control raging cholesterol. It contains lesser calories than any other heavy beer or spirit. If your cholesterol is below average, it is a good sign.
- Balanced hormones in women: For women, imbalanced hormones are a common problem when it comes to drinking. For balanced hormones and prevent yourself from swing moods, it is best to choose IBC Root beer over any other drink. It is the best alcohol alternative to enjoy the drinking night for women without losing their mind over small and stressful things.
- Low Blood Alcohol Concentration: Blood alcohol concentration or BAC is the amount or percentage of alcohol in the bloodstreams of the alcohol consumer. Drinking and driving with an increased blood alcohol concentration can lead to legal consequences and over 6 months of probation. What’s best to keep the BAC as low as possible? It is an IBC Root beer that contains only 5.9% ABV. It means that the body does not generate any blood alcohol concentration. It means if you have had one to two pints of IBC Root beer, you are free of any BAC and its health risks.
- Avoid beer weight gain: Do you know, how many calories in the IBC Root beer bottle? It is 160 grams calories per bottle of IBC Root beer. It is a low-calorie amount that does not stimulate any unwanted appetite while drinking. It provides enough capacity to the liver to metabolize quickly as there is corn starch in the IBC Root beer ingredients. Are you ready to make the best choice?
Yes! IBC Root beer is as good as it is known. All the natural qualities of the IBC Root beer either support the human body system or the legal acts of alcohol. It is noteworthy to mention that the legacy and trademark of IBC Root beer had moved from one brewing company to another many times. But, its quality and quantity have only been improved since.
“Taste the legacy of Dr. Pepper Snapple Group with Alcohol by Volume today!”