What’s the finest beer that strikes in your mind in the first place whenever it comes to drinking? Let us imagine, you walk into a bar and see Bira Beer 91 tree theme on the counter. Believe it! It gives you a paramount of alcohol craving in the world. That’s common as Bira 91 beer enjoys worldwide favoritism among the youth since 2015.
The top-notch Bira white beer is one of the best flavors of the 91 drinks. It comes with a hint of exotic variants akin to Saaz hops and barley. Do you want to try it tonight for the first time? If yes! Let’s introduce you to this amazing beverage with light touch of alcohol, the best of all times.
Introduction To Bira 91 Beer
Bira 91 Beer has introduced by the B9 Beverages Pvt. Ltd in the year 2015 in the form of a craft beer. To the readers’ surprise, the 91 ingredients come from different parts of the world. Especially, from the Himalayas in India, the variants of this beer brought to give it a touch of nature. All these types contain wheat, barley, and hops for aromatic qualities.
If you are a fan of the taste of Bira white beer, you must know that it comes in 3 different packages. These are 330ml cans, 650 ml bottles, and 500 ml cans. Yes! Now, you can choose how much you want to drink and explore the exotic tang of this mixed alcohol.
It is noteworthy to mention that it has manufactured and introduced in India. Of course, that sets the benchmark higher for the drinkers. Yet, the world-class goodwill of this drink and it’s easy-on-pocket price has benefited. It has gained control over the taste and preferences of worldwide customers.
What are the different types of Bira 91 Beer?
Are you Bira fanatic but also takes flavors of beer more? Luckily, now you can choose among the five amazing beer types. Yes! That’s right! The B9 Beverage Pvt. Ltd gives you five different flavors to explore the flavor of alcohol as per your mood. Let’s see what are different 91 types available in the market. These types of Bira 91 are—
- Bira 91 White aka white beer: Bira 91 White is a hopping drink with main ingredient wheat. It is also called White Ale, yet, you would be shocked to know that its main tang is orange. It is an unconventional craft beer that has a fruitful taste. It transfers the health benefit of 10 fruit juices in the body at a time. The white version of Bira is quite a refreshing drink that you can go for after a long day. Apart from this, it also does give the best-tasting experience when you are enjoying a bath wash.
- Bira 91 Blonde Lager: The 91 Blonde is a lager by the B9 Beverage Pvt. Ltd. It allows the body to experience exotic bitterness and refreshment at the same time. With every sip of 91 Blonde, you can swallow the bitter alcohol down your throat. It makes you feel the finest level of refreshment. Although, it is noteworthy to mention that 91 blonde lager is quite a strong lager than white beer. Hence, if you are preferring to drink a light flavor of Bira 91. You may like Bira white lager more. Hence, think twice before you try 91 Blonde beer.
- Bira 91 Light Beer: 91 Light or Lite is also called Lunchtime lager. Sounds arousing, doesn’t it? Well! , you can now add Bira 91 Light as a side beverage for lunch. Also, without spoiling your day with the effect of intoxication. It is because it is very light and cloudy. It contains water, hops, yeast, malted barley, maize, and rice. It comes with the greatest benefits. Like with 91 Light beer you can avoid an unattractive belly. It usually appears upon regular and non-moderate consumption of beer. Lite lager is all about health, taste, and perfection.
- Bira 91 Strong Beer: Yes! Bira 91 Strong also contains wheat, but it has a strong touch of alcohol as compared to light lager by B9. A hint of yeast strains crowns the tang of 91 Strong like nothing. The B9 Beverages Pvt. Ltd had introduced 91 Strong. It was to give stronger competition to large alcohol companies all over the world. The main ingredients of 91 strong are hops, water, yeast strains, sugar, wheat, rice, and other natural flavors. Besides this, the Amber appearance of Bira 91 Strong gives chills. It’s a cloudy texture that crowns the glass is an amazing treat for eyes.
- Bira 91 Indian Pale Ale or IPA: Without a doubt, IPA or Indian Pale Ale flavor of Bira 91 is amazing. It is the choice you can make to make your night pleasurable. With sweet tropical aromatic property, it gives you the best cool feeling in the summer. It has a golden color and a cloudy texture. It also has an off-white crown. While drinking you can feel it’s caramel malt’s outstanding flavor dripping down your throat. If you are drinking it for the first time, you will enjoy the sweet fruits and bitter alcohol at the same time. It is a rare drinking experience.
What is Bira Beer alcohol content?
Does Bira 91 Beer contain alcohol content?
Yes, Bira alcohol content remains between 4% to 7% based on the type of this beer you are preferring tonight. The good news is 91 contains average alcohol by volume level. It helps the consumer to avoid any impact of alcohol on the human body.
For women, it is the best because for sure women would not ever take heaven if it comes with a beer belly. Let’s see what alcohol percentage does different types of contains—
- 91 White Beer: It contains a low level of bitterness with up to 4% of alcohol content.
- 91 Blonde beer: It is an extra hoppy craft lager with 4.9% of alcohol content.
- 91 Light Beer: It is a lunchtime lager with the lowest level of calories. It contains only 4% alcohol content.
- 91 Strong Beer: It is the strongest version of Bira 91 with alcohol content limited to 7%. Although, it is quite less ABV as per abv in a glass of wine. And of course, healthier.
- 91 Indian Pale Ale Beer: Bira 91 beer IPA also contains up to 7% of alcohol content. It is specially bottled in India.
What are the Bira beer prices as per the different Bira beer types?
- Bira 91 White Beer: Bira 91 White Beer costs between $10.99 for 6 packs. In India, you can purchase Bira 91 White 6 pack for approx 770 INR.
- Bira 91 Blonde Lager: Bira 91 Blonde Lager costs between $10.64 for 4 packs. In India, you can purchase Bira 91 White 4 pack for approx 790 INR.
- Bira 91 Light Beer: Bira 91 Light costs 100 INR for 330 ml can. In the USA, you can purchase one can of Bira 91 Light beer for approx $1.24.
- Bira 91 Strong Beer: It is quite an affordable brand of Bira 91. In the USA, you can purchase Bira 91 strong 650 ml for $2.17. In India, 650 ml cans of Bira 91 Strong priced between 130 INR and 150 INR.
- Bira 91 Indian Pale Ale Beer: You can purchase Bira 91 Indian Pale Ale 4 packs for $9.99 and 6 packs for $11.10 in the USA. In India, it costs between 690 INR (4 Packs) approx and 800 INR (6 packs) approx.
Are there calories in Bira 91 Beer?
As mentioned earlier, Bira 91 Beer is made of wheat, malted barley and fruit juices like orange and lemon. Thus, calories in Bira 91 beers have 90 calories per bottle/can (330 ml). Although, you need not worry because 90 grams of Bira beer calories are a below-average level of calories.
Thus, there is lesser than 10% potential of gaining any beer weight. Apart from this, Bira 91 Beer is also considered as a lunchtime beer and thus, it works as a side beverage. It is best to consume Bira 91 with snacks or lunch to avoid overconsumption. Bira beer price in Delhi is 170-220 INR
Bira 91 Beer is the topnotch and highly attentive brand of B9 Beverages Pvt. Ltd. It is a world-class Indian Pale Ale that comes from India as an origin. Do you know? The Beer Bira 91 has been given a spiritual touch of Himalayas. That’s right! Now, you can taste the incredible herbs of India in your Beer while sitting in the USA.
Bira 91 Beer takes much pride in its original taste and low ABV. Along with it, it has a low-calorie value that is the main concern of many alcohol consumers. Without a doubt, nobody wants a beer pouch on the body but everyone wants an esthetic night pleasure with a Bira 91 Beer treat.
“Let’s order your first Bira 91 Tonight!”