What’s the finest beer that strikes in your mind in the first place whenever it comes to drinking? Let us imagine, you walk into a bar and see Bira 91 Beer tree on the counter, believe it, it gives you paramount of alcohol craving in the world. That’s common as Bira Beer or Bira 91 beer has been enjoying the worldwide favoritism among the youth since ever establishment in the year 2015.
The top-notch Bira white beer is one of the best flavors of the Bira 91 beer with a hint of exotic variants akin to Saaz hops and barley. Do you want to try Bira 91 beer tonight for the first time? If yes! Let’s introduce you to this beer, the best of all times.
Introduction To Bira 91 Beer
Bira 91 Beer has been introduced by the B9 Beverages Pvt. Ltd in the year 2015 in the form of a craft beer. To the readers’ surprise, the Bira 91 beer ingredients come from the different parts of the world. Especially, from the Himalayas in India, the variants of Bira beer brought to give it a touch of nature. All this types mainly contain wheat, barley, and hops for aromatic qualities.
If you are a fan of the taste of Bira white beer, you must know that it comes in 3 different packages—330ml cans, 650 ml bottle, and 500 ml cans. Yes! Now, you can choose how much you want to drink and explore the exotic tang of Bira 91 beer.
It is noteworthy to mention that Bira 91 Beer has originally been manufactured and introduced in India. Of course, that sets the benchmark higher for the drinkers. However, the world-class goodwill of this beer and easy-on-pocket friedly price has gained control over the taste and preferences of worldwide customers.
What are the different types of Bira 91 Beer?
Are you Bira fanatic but also takes flavors of beer more considerably? Luckily, now you can choose among the five amazing Bira beer types. Yes! That’s right, the B9 Beverage Pvt. Ltd gives you five different flavors to explore the flavor of alcohol as per your mood. Let’s see what are different bira 91 types available in the market. These types of Bira 91 beer are—
- Bira 91 White aka Bira white beer: Bira 91 White is a hopping beer with Bira beer ingredient wheat. It is also called White Ale, however, you would be shocked to know that its main tang is orange. It is an unconventional craft beer that has a fruitful taste. It transfers the health benefit of 10 fruit juices in the body at a time. Bira white beer is quite refreshing beer which you can go for after a long day. Apart from this, it also does give the best-tasting experience when you are enjoying a bath wash.
- Bira 91 Blonde Lager: Bira 91 Blonde is a lager beer by the B9 Beverage Pvt. Ltd that allows the body to experience exotic bitterness and refreshment at the same time. With every sip of Bira 91 Blonde, you can swallow the bitter alcohol down your throat and feel the finest level of refreshment. Although, it is noteworthy to mention that Bira 91 blonde beer is quite a strong lager than Bira white beer. Hence, if you are used to a light flavor of Bira 91 aking to bira white beer, think twice before you try Bira 91 Blonde beer.
- Bira 91 Light Beer: Bira 91 Light or Bira Lite is also called Lunchtime lager. Sounds arousing, does not it? Well! Amazingly, you can now add Bira 91 Light as a side beverage for lunch without spoiling your day with the effect of intoxication. It is because it is a very light and cloudy beer. It contains water, hops, yeast, malted barley, maize, and rice. One of the greatest benefits of Bira 91 Light beer is that you can avoid an unattractive beer belly that usually appears upon regular and non-moderate consumption of beer. Bira lite beer is all about health, taste, and perfection.
- Bira 91 Strong Beer: Yes! Bira 91 Strong also contains wheat, however, it has a strong touch of alcohol as compared to light lager by Bira 91. A hint of yeast strains crowns the tang of Bira 91 Strong like nothing. The B9 Beverages Pvt. Ltd indeed introduced Bira 91 Strong to give stronger competition to the large beer companies all over the world. The main ingredients used in the manufacturing and brewing of Bira 91 strong are hops, water, yeast strains, sugar, wheat, rice, and other natural flavors. Besides this, the Amber appearance of Bira 91 Strong with cloudy beer texture crowning the glass is an amazing treat for eyes.
- Bira 91 Indian Pale Ale aka Bira IPA: Without a doubt, IPA or Indian Pale Ale type of Bira 91 is the most amazing choice you can make to make your night pleasurable. With sweet tropical aromatic property, it gives you the best cool feeling in the summer. With its Golden color and cloudy texture along with an off-white crown, you can feel it’s caramel malt’s outstanding flavor dripping down your throat. If you are drinking it for the first time, believe it or not, you will taste the tang of sweet fruits and bitter alcohol at the same time. It is a rare drinking experience.
What is Bira Beer alcohol content?
Does Bira 91 Beer contain alcohol content? Yes, Bira beer alcohol content remains between 4% to 7% based on the type of Bira beer you are preferring tonight. Of course, the good news is Bira 91 all five types of contain average alcohol by volume level that helps the consumer to avoid any impact of beer on the human body.
For women, it is the best because for sure women would not ever take heaven if it comes with a beer belly. Let’s see what alcohol percentage does different types of contains—
- Bira 91 White Beer: It contains a low level of bitterness with up to 4% of alcohol content.
- Bira 91 Blonde beer: It is an extra hoppy craft lager with 4.9% of alcohol content.
- Bira 91 Light Beer: It is a lunchtime lager with the lowest level of calories. It contains only 4% alcohol content.
- Bira 91 Strong Beer: It is the strongest version of Bira 91 with alcohol content limited to 7%. Although, it is quite less ABV as per abv in a glass of wine. And of course, healthier.
- Bira 91 Indian Pale Ale Beer: Bira 91 beer IPA also contains up to 7% of alcohol content. It is specially bottled in India.
What are the Bira beer prices as per the different Bira beer types?
- Bira 91 White Beer: Bira 91 White Beer costs between $10.99 for 6 packs. In India, you can purchase Bira 91 White 6 pack for approx 770 INR.
- Bira 91 Blonde Lager: Bira 91 Blonde Lager costs between $10.64 for 4 packs. In India, you can purchase Bira 91 White 4 pack for approx 790 INR.
- Bira 91 Light Beer: Bira 91 Light costs 100 INR for 330 ml can. In the USA, you can purchase one can of Bira 91 Light beer for approx $1.24.
- Bira 91 Strong Beer: It is quite an affordable brand of Bira 91. In the USA, you can purchase Bira 91 strong 650 ml for $2.17. In India, 650 ml cans of Bira 91 Strong priced between 130 INR and 150 INR.
- Bira 91 Indian Pale Ale Beer: You can purchase Bira 91 Indian Pale Ale 4 packs for $9.99 and 6 packs for $11.10 in the USA. In India, it costs between 690 INR (4 Packs) approx and 800 INR (6 packs) approx.
Are there calories in Bira 91 Beer?
As mentioned earlier, Bira 91 Beer is made of wheat, malted barley and fruit juices like orange and lemon. Thus, calories in Bira 91 beers have 90 calories per bottle/can (330 ml). Although, you need not worry because 90 grams of Bira beer calories are a below-average level of calories.
Thus, there is lesser than 10% potential of gaining any beer weight. Apart from this, Bira 91 Beer is also considered as a lunchtime beer and thus, it works as a side beverage. It is best to consume Bira 91 with snacks or lunch to avoid overconsumption.
Bira 91 Beer is the topnotch and highly attentive brand of B9 Beverages Pvt. Ltd. It is a world-class Indian Pale Ale that comes from India as an origin. Do you know? The Beer Bira 91 has been given a spiritual touch of Himalayas. That’s right! Now, you can taste the incredible herbs of India in your Beer while sitting in the USA.
Bira 91 Beer takes much pride in its original taste and low ABV. Along with it, it has a low-calorie value that is the main concern of many alcohol consumers. Without a doubt, nobody wants a beer pouch on the body but everyone wants an esthetic night pleasure with a Bira 91 Beer treat.
“Let’s order your first Bira 91 Tonight!”