Kingfisher beer is an evergreen alcoholic beverage. Take a gospel, you walk into a hotel room, one prominent beer you would find in your minibar—it’s Kingfisher. You have no idea what beer to order to make your mood in a bar, go for Kingfisher. Why? To be honest, it is the best old-fashioned beer with world-famous goodwill and undoubtedly, the tastiest beer worldwide. If there would be a beer challenge, none can be the evergreen Kingfisher beer.
Introduction to Kingfisher Beer
Kingfisher originally comes from India. It has been introduced by the United Breweries Group in Bangalore in the year 1978. The prominent Kingfisher Beer is old-fashioned with a built 36% share in the alcohol market.
That’s quite a competitive right? Nevertheless today, the outstandingly branded and highly attentive Kingfisher beer has been traded in over 52 countries and of course, India. Today, Kingfisher beer has been counted among the top 100 Indian Beer Brands.
Among the India alcohol consumers, the Kingfisher beer have been growing since ever established. It may be an old-fashioned beer, however, among the youth of India, Kingfisher beer is not just a taste, but it has been a class.
What is kingfisher beer alcohol content?
Are you trying Kingfisher beer for the first time? If yes, that’s quite shocking. However, yes, you are making the classic choice. It is 74th ranked beer among the top 100 Indian beers. It is noteworthy to mention that Kingfisher beer is also known for its average alcohol by volume or ABV. That’s true!
The alcohol percentage of Kingfisher beer limits to 4.8%. If you are buying Kingfisher strong beer, the abv goes up to 8% which is also harmless alcohol content. It means whatever you choose when it comes to Kingfisher beer brands, it is the best alternative.
What are kingfisher beer calories?
Are you afraid of beer belly pouch? Do not worry! Kingfisher beer evergreen would not give you the unattractive belly. Indeed, the brand is highly associated with sports, fashion and airline industries which give the ideology that it is a standard drink with no harmful contents.
Kingfisher light beer calories limit between 99 grams to 132 grams per pint. It is noteworthy to mention that kingfisher beer calories depend on the flavors of Kingfisher beer calories. Do you know the different flavors of Kingfisher? If no! Do not worry, you will know in our next section.
What are the different flavors of Kingfisher beer?
- Kingfisher Premium beer—140 grams of calories per 12 fluid ounces bottle/can.
- Kingfisher Strong beer—140 grams of calories per 12 fluid ounces of bottle/can
- Kingfisher Strong Fresh beer—140 to 180 grams of calories per pint
- Kingfisher Draught beer—242 grams of calories per 22 fluid ounces of bottle/can/pints
- Kingfisher Ultra beer—180 grams of calories per 12 fluid ounces of bottle/can/pint
- Kingfisher Blue beer—140 to 180 grams of calories per pint or 16 fluid ounces bottle
- Kingfisher Red beer—140 to 180 grams of calories per pint or 16 fluid ounces bottle
- Kingfisher Lager—140 to 180 grams of calories per pint or 16 fluid ounces bottle
- Kingfisher Strom—140 to 180 grams of calories per pint
“Buy the best kingfisher beer and live in a classic world.”BEER BRAND: Kingfisher Beer
CALORIES PER SERVICE: 140
SERVICE SIZE IN OZ: 12