Bacardi Breezer is a fruit-based drink with 4.8% alcohol content in India, 2.4% alcohol in Australia, 5.0% in Canada. This sparkling drink comes in a variety of fruit essence of lemon, peach, pineapple, apple, ruby grapefruit, orange, blackberry, cranberry, mango and lot more.
Breezer tends to lose alcohol virginity of the people who say a big no to the alcoholic beverages. This popular drink with so many versions is one of the most demanding among the people around the globe and is even stronger than any other beer that an alcoholic person had!
Here get to know some more fascinating facts about the Breezer drink and enjoy its real taste the next time you would sit to enjoy the great drink. Stay connected and read the full information below.
Know Some Interesting Facts About Bacardi Breezer
- Don Facundo Bacardi Masso revolutionize the rum as a spirit and invented a new way to create a clean, light-bodied spirit, Bacardi. The drink was introduced in the market in 1862 in Santiago de Cuba, Bacardi Breezer. Its introduction crashed the aristocracy of the other high-rated spirit drinks and stayed ahead from the rum and beer in the race.
- A spirit company Bacardi was founded in 1962. The company started its business by manufacturing White Rum. It started extended the business by manufacturing Scotch, Whiskey, Gin, Tequila and finally Breezer. The company gained great popularity by manufacturing Rum in different taste thus gained great popularity among people. This scrumptious drink became the first choice of people to create and customize their cocktail drink to enhance its taste and effect.
- At present, the Bacardi brand portfolio comprises more than 200 brands and labels. The drink sells in almost 170 countries and has more than 20 manufacturing facilities in England, Germany, France, Scotland, Portugal, Switzerland, India, etc.
- This drink with different essence has a bit of alcohol percentage. With the perfect mix of fruit flavor, alcohol and sweetener the beverage turned out to be the best premium distilled spirit brand in the US in 1978.
- Later in the year 1979, Bacardi leads in sales across the world with around 16 million 9-liter cases.
- 2002, the birth year of the Bacardi Breezer in India. The drink was launched in Mumbai to accomplish the retail turnover of Rs100 crore within 2 years.
- Initially, the drink was introduced in lime, orange and cranberry flavors and soon this alcoholic drink market in India is recognized as the fastest-growing segment. The alcohol content in Breezer in India is 4.8% which is very less as compared to other hard drinks and cocktails.
- The company also engaged ad agency McCann to build new band properties for Bacardi Breezer.
- In 2012, the drink won more than 550 awards for its quality, taste, and innovation, thus making it the world’s most awarded spirit.
Top Selling Breezer Flavours in 2019
The best-selling product of Bacardi is Breezer that is gaining fame and name in many countries. Bacardi Breezer alcohol percentage in India is almost negligible and has a different fruity seasoning effect. You must have tasted different flavors of the drink but do you know which is the best of all.
Here is the list of the best-selling Bacardi Breezer flavors available in India. These top-selling flavored drinks are simply amazing. Since the drink contains too little alcohol percentage it easily gets metabolized in the body, hence not make you feel too drunk. If you are still unaware of all the taste, then it is time to experience the aroma and taste of all.
Peach: The refreshing drink with the mild peach flavor stimulates the taste buds. The drink is widely used to prepare an amazing cocktail by mixing some rum or vodka. If you are looking for the perfect beverage that adds rhythm to your beach party or pool party on a hot summer day this is the one you should go for.
Pineapple: Pineapple extracted Breezer is a sweet yet tangy taste that delights your taste buds in the hot summer days. The drink is in great demand for the great essence of this tropical fruit and hence loved by many on any day or season of the year.
Lychee: For those who love Lychee, Bacardi Breezer is here for you with the rich taste of Lychee flavor in India. You can add happiness in the small family gathering by serving your guests this killer taste. Haven’t tested yet? Rejuvenate your taste buds and mind with this sweet tasting drink.
Strawberry: Love the strawberry, then here is the drink for you. Although the strawberry Breezer drink resembles the cranberry Breezer in color the two are entirely different in terms of aroma and taste. So go for it and ends your craving for strawberry!!!
Mango: The fruit loved by all, Mango that appears for the limited time of the year can now be enjoyed throughout in any season. The unique and refreshing mango-flavored Breezer is available from Alphonso mango that attracts the fruit lover towards it.
Orange: Next is Orange Breezer with a lovely hint of orange in their drinks. This fascinating drink reminds you of the childhood days when you enjoyed popsicles.
Blackberry: Heard about blackberry flavored icecream but have you heard about the drink? Head yourself towards the local liquor shop and get the Bacardi Breezer in Blackberry flavor. This essence will offer you the amazing taste and increase your love for it.
Jamaican Poison: The highest selling variety of Bacardi Breezer made with the passion fruit, Jamaican Poison. The drink is famous for its great taste and has a hint of almonds and citrus lime that make the drink tastier by many folds. This yellow-colored drink although less appealing but with the great taste is under high-demand among people who want to try something new.
Lime: Lime Breezer with its mouth-watering citric taste is popular is refreshing with excessive sweetness. The drink ranks number two among the top list and is the best drink for the party planned on hot summer days.
Cranberry: The other highest selling drink of Bacardi Breezer allures everyone for its deep red color and is appealing to everyone. It is famous for its tangy taste that tickles your taste buds. The beverage is highly addictive and is easily available in the market.
Is Breezer Good For Health?
With almost 4.8% alcohol content with highly flavored fruit base is one of the most popular ready-to-drink beverage in many countries of the world including India, Australia, Europe, UK, and the USA.
The drink is highly relaxing and makes you feel light-headed. Also, the beverage helps you lose a bit of your shyness. The little alcoholic content does not affect your mind and hence not your coordination. The overall effect of this beverage depends on the number of factors.
This drink helps the people to stay in the company yet not getting a feel of highly drunk. This beverage is highly preferred by the women as the drink does not impart the bad smell similar to beer, whiskey, vodka or rum.
This drink is commonly available in the wine shops and is the custom drink and cocktail that gives a refreshing effect. But in spite of taste and smell, many people are still confused that is Breezer good for health then here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of the drink.
- The beverage is available in many flavors thus offering a variety of tastes.
- It is good for first-time drinkers as it won’t make you feel so drunk.
- Highly preferable for those who just want to feel relaxed without experiencing the feeling of getting high.
- Since the drink is available with the least alcoholic content, one has to drink twice of beer to get the same feel.
- It is not much useful in preparing cocktails due to the already added flavor in the drink.
- Not many wine shops easily avail of the beverage.
Apart from the above disadvantages, there are some known Breezer drink side-effects that one should know to enjoy the drink without affecting their health. Some of the common symptoms associated with the drinking of this highly flavored drink.
- Make one feel sick
- Might cause abdominal pain
Making of Bacardi Breezer
This stimulating and tickling malt drink is produced in breweries. For producing the drink, brewers brew a fermented base of beer from malt and different brewing substances. The basic principle behind the production is diffusion. The typical mixture comprises of distilled spirits, flavor and defined the percentage of alcohol.
Can You Drink Breezer Daily?
Although the alcohol content in Breezer is less and this beverage is quite famous for its tickling taste and stimulating effects, but it is not good or healthy to drink it daily. Enjoying your weekend by adding this appetizing drink with the healthy snacks in the evening offers you some kind of refreshment and of course, reduces your stress.
So prepare your calendar and mark the date to enjoy the taste of a different kind of drink. Do not miss a single chance to add taste and energy to your party and gathering. Experience the change and do not forget to tell how you feel!!